Maybe you can simply change from indoors to outdoors.
And if you aren't currently working out, the season of change is the perfect time to start.
So let's get it in.
Here are a few outdoor workout ideas.
- Yoga on the lawn
- run or walk up and down and up and down the steps
- a walk or jog around the neighborhood school track
- bike riding on the waterfront bike path
- leave your car parked and walk instead
- flashback in realtime to the past and jump a rope outside in the park
It's springtime. Let's get the changing of ourselves in and have fun doing it. I mean if it feels like a drag then what's the point. But if it is a drag to do something that is beneficial to you then your gut will be the point, pointing outwards. But no point in complaining for your own intent and purpose.
By the way, thanks for pointing your mouse on my link and clicking to read my post.